provides SolidWorks users with a fully integrated method
for developing optimal blank shapes. BlankWorks accounts
for material stretch and deformation as well as bending.
It is specifically designed for estimators, engineers,
account managers and tool and die designers.
BLANKWORKS accurately calculates
complex blank shapes in minutes
• Consistently reduces material costs and number
of trials in blank die tryout
• Accurately identifies material thinning and gathering
• Ideal for cost estimating
• Automatically generates a report for accurate
quoting and estimating
• Extremely user friendly
"This solution offers us significant
savings in laser time, pressing time
and most of all material, as all of our parts are made
from stainless steel, hastelloy-x or nimonics"
Hampson Aerospace Machining.
"BLANKWORKS has the SolidWorks
look-and-feel and is a natural part of the SolidWorks
environment. BLANKWORKS is a must have option for anyone
in the tool & die industry." Jörgen
Svensson, MP Engineering AB, Sweden
• Fast and accurate blank shape generation
• Graphical display of material thinning and gathering,
addresses initial product and process feasibility
• Customizable materials database provides flexibility
required to analyze virtually any component
• HTML-based report generation summarizes the process
and provides valuable engineering data for quoting and estimating
• Extremely simple user interface capitalizes on
the seamless integration with native geometry in SolidWorks
Brochure (left mouse to open, right mouse to save to
All systems should have a minimum of 512MB RAM and 1GB
free disk space.
||MS Windows 2000/XP
||System must support 1024x768 resolution with minimum